Impact Credit Company
Personal & Business Credit Services SIGN UP SIGN UPLeading the Way in Credit Repair
Each year, millions of Americans struggle from the domino effect of having a bad credit rating. Poor marks on your credit report may equate to higher interest rates, ineligibility for prime credit cards, and denied loan applications. The bad news is the inaccuracy of the USA’s credit reporting system plays a critical role in these low credit ratings. The fact that you’re reading this probably means you’re also one of many others who are looking for ways to remove any negative, outdated, or inaccurate item affecting your credit score. One recent study cites that three credit reporting bureaus (Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion) report scores with an average difference of 60 points between the highest and lowest of your credit scores. This is mostly because they have different items on their individual reports. While some of these items may be correct, it is more likely that many others are incorrect or are not reported fully as the credit law requires. In fact, about 80% of all credit reports have been shown to have serious errors on them. The good news is that there’s hope. With, you’ll find that there’s a way to get you back to the starting line. Talk to us to learn about the many ways we can help you increase your scores and take back the prestige of having a clean credit record.
Who We Are
Impact Credit Company, was founded with one goal in mind: to make it easier for others to improve their credit score. We understand how much people were in need of help from credit repair experts. It was from the desire to help others that our company was formed. Now, we have grown into a team that is large enough to service clients all across the country. We are experienced in evaluating credit and guiding clients to understand and leverage their legal rights.
It was from this desire to help others that our company was formed. Now, we have grown into a team that is large enough to service clients all across the country. We have more than four years of experience in evaluating credit and guiding clients to understand and leverage their legal rights
- 100% money-back guarantee
- Honest and reliable team
- Extensive experience with consumer, business, and mortgage credit
- Hands-on credit repair experience
- Comprehensive services from start to finish
- Reasonable fees
- No contracts
To provide convenient, affordable, timely, and effective credit repair solutions delivered by a professional team rooted in a deep respect for the law, dignity, and compassion for each client.
Our Results-Driven Credit Repair Solutions
Anyone who has ever had trouble getting approved for a loan or credit card understands how important it is to maintain a good credit standing. If your credit profile isn’t all too pretty, credit repair is always an option. The question is whether to attempt to do it yourself or have a professional take care of it for you.
When you work with, you’ll understand why many around the country choose to do the latter. We have a proven track record in successfully and quickly increasing our clients’ credit scores. Many of them already see improved scores within the first 60 days of working with us. Here are just some of the things that we can do for you:
- Run credit reports
- Send letters to creditors and credit reporting agencies
- Follow-up on credit items
- Dispute negative items on payment history
- Maximize debt ratio score (even when unable to pay off credit cards)
- Increase credit history with positive-rated accounts
- Remove credit inquiries from credit report
- Provide credit repair advice
Clients’ Average Credit Score Increase
- 10 Points Minimum – 93% of Clients
- 20 Points Minimum – 71% of Clients
- 50 Points Minimum – 25% of Clients
- 100 Points Minimum – 15% of Clients
- 10 Points Minimum – 97% of Clients
- 20 Points Minimum – 82% of Clients
- 50 Points Minimum – 40% of Clients
- 100 Points Minimum – 25% of Clients
Unlike other credit repair companies, we do not charge by the hour. We offer a flat fee of $59 per month—no hidden fees and no binding contracts! This fee already covers the cost of our professional services, which include:
- Personalized dispute options
- Custom dispute letters submitted on your behalf
- Hands-on services from an experienced case analyst and case advisor
- 24/7 access to case status and updated information
Note that you may cancel our services at any time. Be sure to notify us of the cancellation in writing within seven days before the next billing period.
If we cannot remove at least 25% of the negative credit items from all of your credit reports, we’ll refund 100% of your fee.
With our low rates, money-back guarantee*, and the many benefits that come with our services, this is one of the wisest investments you can make. Contact our team, today to sign up for our services.